Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Make Money from Your Website


Many of you are here on this blog because you have one goal, and that is to make money with your website.


So let me set the record straight. If you are going into this expecting to make a lot of money in a few short months without having to learn, make mistakes and possibly spend some money (at least for your website), then you might as well stop reading now.

I am going to make an important statement here so make sure you remember this…

How much money you make online solely depends on how much TARGETED traffic you can drive to your site and how well you build credibility.

OK, now that you understand that, let’s talk about the different kinds of sites and ways you can make money online with a website or a blog.

1.  Google Adsense
Google AdSense is probably one of the most convenient ways to monetize your website or blog. This program is free and you partner with Google by promoting their sponsored ads on your site.

Google AdSense is a free, simple way for website publishers of all sizes to earn money by displaying targeted Google ads on their websites. AdSense also lets you provide Google search to your site users, while earning money by displaying Google ads on the search results pages.

How it Works:-
Each time an ad (that is placed by Google itself) is clicked on your website, Google pays you a certain percentage of what the advertisers are paying them for the click.
Google technology can read your page. So they can determine what your site is about and would place relevant ads which match the topic of your website.

When your earning reaches $100, they pay you through check.
Once your site has valuable and original data, that can help visitors, you can apply for Adsense here: http://www.adsense.google.com

To know more about Google AdSense, visit my blog page “Google AdSense”.

2.  Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is another method how one can make full-time living online. As an affiliate, I build a website that interest me and make money by earning commission when I refer peoples to products that are related to my content.
I market my websites in places like Google (and other free search engines), Twitter, YouTube, forums, I comment on related blogs, etc. As my traffic grows, the more money I earn from the affiliate programs I join and programs like AdSense.     

I’ll say it again. Success online is all about marketing. No matter what kind of site you create, you must learn how to get in front of your targeted audience and give them VALUE. This is not an easy or overnight task.

One way to find affiliate programs that match your niche is to join networks like LinkShare, ShareASale and CJ.com. These companies house a multitude of affiliate programs under one roof

There are many more methods, but these where most popular ones. If there is any new method in existence just let me know. I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment